Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mikkel Parlo: New Danish MW prospect - Bellator and US debut

This fight was posted on his own Facebook page, so I assume the link is legal. If not, then I'm sorry mods, I didn't mean to break any rules.

Mikkel Parlo is the most promising Danish prospect at the moment. He's short for a MW but very strong, explosive and has got some power in his hands. He's only 22 and still has a lot to learn, but he's exciting and comes to bang every time. He recently signed with Bellator, and I really hope to see him in the UFC sooner or later along with my boy Kampmann (yes, I'm Danish :icon_chee )!

Here's his Bellator and US debut - let me know what you think:


Jared Combs vs. Mikkel Parlo - Bellator 78 - MMA Fights Video (http://www.mma-core.com/videos/fights/Jared_Combs_vs_Mikkel_Parlo_Bellator_78/10044731)


And I'm sorry if this was already posted. :D

Source: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f61/mikkel-parlo-new-danish-mw-prospect-bellator-us-debut-2246527/

Valentijn Overeem Jake O Brien Dos Caras Jr   Anthony Pettis Hector Ramirez

No comments:

Post a Comment